· CHECK IN TIME FOR A WEEKLY STAY IS 4:00 P.M. SUNDAY. CHECK OUT 10:30 A.M. SATURDAY.
· CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS: RENT NON-REFUNDABLE, UNLESS PROPERTY IS RE-RENTED. DEPOSIT REFUNDED WITH 30-DAY CANCELLATION NOTICE.
· SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED WITHIN 2 WEEKS FROM DEPARTURE.
· GATHERINGS, EVENTS, ETC. IN EXCESS OF 14 PEOPLE ARE NOT PERMITTED.
· DEDUCTIONS WILL BE MADE FOR MISSING ITEMS, DAMAGE, OR IF EXTRA CLEANING IS REQUIRED.
· PLEASE LEAVE THE UNIT NEAT. DO NOT MAKE USED BEDS. THE CLEANING SERVICE WILL DO THE REST.
· THERE WILL BE NO ENTRY TO ANY LOCKED CLOSETS OR DOORS.
· THE MOTORBOAT CANNOT BE USED. THE KAYAK IS AVAILABLE.
· ALL PERSONAL ITEMS IN THE OUTDOOR SHEDS CANNOT BE USED.
· ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED IN OR OUTSIDE THE PROPERTY.
· NO SMOKING ALLOWED INSIDE THE UNIT.
· In the event of any dispute between the parties which arises under this Rental Agreement or use of the Rental property, such dispute shall be settled by arbitration in acordance with the rules for commercial arbitration of the American Arbitration Association (or a similar organization) in effect at the time such arbitration is initiated. A list of arbitrators shall be presented to the Claimant and Respondent from which one will be chosen using the applicable rules. The hearing shall be conducted in the City of Amherst, New York, unless both parties consent to a different location.
The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon all Parties. The prevailing party shall be awarded all of the filing fees and related administrative costs. Administrative and other costs of enforcing an arbitration award, including the costs of subpoenas, depositions, transcripts and the like, witness fees, payment of reasonable attorney's fees, and similar costs related to collecting an arbitrator's award, will be added to, and become a part of, the amount due pursuant to this Agreement. Any questions involving contract interpretation shall use the laws of New York. An arbitrator's decision may be entered in any jurisdiction in which the party has assets in order to collect any amounts that may be due.
· TENANT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FINES ASSESSED TO OWNER FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES.
· ALL PERSONAL PROPERTY IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF TENANT. OWNER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. WE RELEASE APACHE ASSOCIATES,
ITS MEMBERS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS FOR DAMAGE, PERSONAL, PROPERTY OR OTHERWISE INCURRED OR CLAIM TO HAVE OCCURRED DURING OUR RENTAL
PERIOD RESULTING FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER.
Dates to be rented___________________ $______/night $__________
Cleaning fee: $ 125.00
SIGNED: DATE: ____________________
SIGNED: _____________________________________DATE: ____________________
INCLUDE $500 SECURITY DEPOSIT AND CHECK FOR RENT WITH THIS APPLICATION.
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
111 Thomas Jefferson Lane
Snyder, NY 14226